NLP FOR HYPNOTISTS | COACHES
May 21-22, Saturday & Sunday
10:00am – 5:00pm MST
• • •
Bring a sack lunch to on site class
INVESTMENT: $325—2 Days
WEBINAR will be April 21st, 2016
On site • Class size limited to 12 students
Register by 4/29/16 with $100 deposit and save $50
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a vast field encompassing interpersonal skills, personal change methods, and processes to access human excellence in almost every profession and human activity. Come be a part of this special training designed to give you a glimpse of some of the best that NLP can offer to practitioners. During this training you will learn specific techniques that you can use to achieve personal change with yourself or clients, such as how to eliminate intense emotions that no longer serve, and how to transform negative internal dialogue. You will also learn how NLP can significantly improve your communication with others, whether your clients, friends, or family.
You will learn:
• The elements of unconscious psychological structure.
• NLP’s natural use of trance and the principles of fractionation.
• Communication with the unconscious mind using NLP.
• The NLP “Spinning Feelings” process for anxiety and other intense emotions.
• How to integrate the positive intention of critical internal thoughts.
• Learn about rapport, nonverbal communication, and how to communicate with influence.
• Other NLP techniques and principles for communication and personal growth.
Mark Andreas lives in Boulder CO, where he runs a private practice offering NLP Change Coaching to individuals around the world meeting both in-person and over Skype to help people resolve limitations and achieve life-goals (www.markandreas.com). Mark trains NLP around the country, is instructor of NLP at Red Rocks Community College, and is a trainer for the NLP of the Rockies’ NLP Practitioner Training program. Mark is Author of the books “Sweet Fruit from the Bitter Tree: 61 stories of creative and compassionate ways out of conflict,” a collection of true stories of creative responses to conflict, and “Waltzing with Wolverines: finding connection and cooperation with troubled teens,” a collection of stories and principles for working with youth based on his time leading groups of at-risk teens 24-7 for three week shifts at a wilderness therapy program in Colorado. Email Mark at: email@example.com